Terms & Conditions
2021 Official Festival Guitar Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Introduction: During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), Monday, October 4th, and ending at 12:00 a.m. Monday, November 15th (the "Promotion Period"), The Music Experience and RONZWORLD will offer “The Official Guitars of Welcome to Rockville 2021 Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”), with one (1) drawing held on Friday 11/11 and one (1) drawing held on Sunday, 11/14. Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Music Experience and RONZWORLD Guitars, (“Sponsors” and “Released Parties”) at The Music Experience, 100 Johns Glen Drive, St. Johns, Florida 32259, and172 Main St, Beacon, NY 12508, respectively.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to Welcome to Rockville 2021 ticket holders who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) Employees and non-employee workers of The Music Experience, RONZWORLD Guitars, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of any individual Sweepstakes or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such ineligible person are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter:
- Make a Qualifying Purchase at The Music Experience at Welcome To Rockville 2021: During Sweepstakes Period, visit the The Music Experience at Welcome To Rockville 2021 and make a qualifying purchase from RONZWORLD Guitars. You will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes.
- Free Method of Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter a sweepstakes for which you are qualified, hand print your name, address, phone number or email address and the title of the sweepstakes you wish to enter on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to The Music Experience, 100 Johns Glen Drive, St. Johns Florida 32259 and write Official Festival Guitar Sweepstakes – Free Entry on the envelope. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes indicated on your entry card and envelope. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsors, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Sponsors is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the Sweepstakes Introduction section.
- For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to 100 total entries per calendar day during the Sweepstakes period by any method or combination of methods of entry, and allocate those entries as he/she wishes. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different identities, phone numbers, email addresses, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsors’ other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. Regardless of method of entry, participant must have a valid physical address. If a participant does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsors reserve the right to invalidate the entry.
- Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the Sweepstakes Introduction section winners will be selected via a random drawing from all eligible entries received for Sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within the required time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners of a prize are disqualified, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded.
- Individual Sweepstakes: The Sweepstake’s starting, ending, postmarked by and received by, and drawing dates/times, the prize descriptions, status requirements, other requirements that differ from standard requirements, and other information for Sweepstakes are set forth in the Sweepstakes Introduction section. Prizes consist only of those items and/or services specifically described as part of the prize. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsors, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, or any technical problems, the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in Sweepstakes or any other promotions sponsored by The Music Experience and RONZWORLD. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless The Music Experience, RONZWORLD, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees, as well as any specific parties that may be identified in the Sweepstakes Introduction, (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in Sweepstakes, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsors, in their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for Sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.